Friday, May 28, 2010

Book Recomendation Post

I really like the book My Bloody Life, by Reymundo Sanchez. His story of his life is amazing the way he describes it is unreal. I have friends that are in the gang world but never have i heard or read something like this. The events that happened here in Chicago are crazy never did I imagine something like this happen here, the things hes been through seem real as can be. Altough I haven't read the second book named Once a King Always A king, ive been told that in this book he just cowards out. That is the point of his second book he walks aways from all the bad but for some reason ends up falling back. As he metions him self in his book Once A King Always A King. So I recomend this book for you guys to read or just check it out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment